Job Title: Year 6 Teacher in Quinton with £500 Bonus Scheme
Job Description: A 3-form entry Primary School in Quinton are looking for a Year 6 teacher to start with them on a full time basis for the Summer Term. Start date 24th April with a full potential for a permanent offer to be extended to the right candidate.
The successful Teacher will be someone who:
– Is passionate in their teaching and in their delivery of high standard, engaging lessons
– Is QTS and has completed their induction year
– Has strong experience in Upper KS2 and experienced Year 6 SAT`s.
– Is effective and dynamic in their teaching
– Can take on all planning, preparation and assessments and responsibility for SAT`s
– Can show improvement and development in the levels of children and maintain these high standards.
– Is a strong communicator and role model to young children
– Can liaise effectively with both parents and staff
– Can competently uphold the schools regulations in and out of the classroom
– Has excellent behaviour management strategies
If you are this teacher I would love to hear from you! Please contact Laura at Flourish Education.
Why work for Flourish Education?
– You`ll have your own dedicated consultant
– We boast competitive rates of pay up to £161 per day
– You will work in schools local to you
– We conduct face-to-face meetings to develop a professional relationship with you
– Most importantly, we are a family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, list 99 checks, and suitable references.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Job Type: Temporary
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:19:01
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Education