Job Title: Will Drafter – Part Time
Job Description: Will Drafter
Part time 20 hours a week
Salary: £30,000 pro rata
My client is currently seeking an experienced Will drafter to join their established document production department.
They have over 50 years experience in delivering quality legal services to the public, and are experiencing rapid grown at present.
• To draft both simple and technical wills for clients
• To manage case loads to ensure deadlines are met.
• To contact clients by telephone and resolve queries and where necessary confirm the customers wishes.
• To provide accurate technical advice, build rapport and maintain high level of customer service in order to act in the best interest of the client
• To use non legal jargon when advising clients
• To take instructions from clients in order to draft accurate legal documentation to reflect client wishes and needs
• To Maintain and develop technical, product and service knowledge in order to be able to provide accurate advice to clients
• To accurately maintain client records to ensure all compliance and regulatory standards are met
• To produce accurate correspondence and documentation in a timely manner to ensure that all deadlines and expectations of the customer are met.
Skills / Experience
• You must be an experienced will writer with the technical ability to draft complex wills
• You must be able to manage your own workload
• You must understand the legal jargon behind wills
This is an exciting role with the chance to develop your skills and progress your career in a friendly growing environment
Location: Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset
Job Type: Part Time
Job Date: 2017-02-17 10:35:47
Benefits: Pro Rata
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Legal