Job Title: Trainee Business Development Supply Chain Administrator
Job Description: Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are recruiting a Trainee Business Development Supply Chain Administrator to be based temporarily in our Cheadle office in Stockport.
To work with internal customers and clients to obtain materials and services from suppliers at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, service and company policy and procedures, under the guidance of the Business Supply Chain Manager.
* Receiving tender from the client or potential client and working out what is required
* Sending tender documents out to clients
* Working to deadlines to receive pricing
* Chasing suppliers for quotes and updates
* Creating a process of monitoring supplier performance
* Other adhoc duties as required
* Must have previously worked in an office environment
* Microsoft Excel experience – To create and update spreadsheets
* Customer service experience
* Good telephone manner
* Ability to work to deadlines
* The whole office is relocating very close to Manchester Airport in May
* This is a temp to perm role with an ASAP start that's ideal for someone who would like opportunity for training and progression.
* Working hours can be flexible however preferably 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:20:49
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Administration