Job Title: Telemarketing Executive
Job Description: Telemarketing Executive
What will you be responsible for?
The Telemarketing Executive will manage and undertake the day-to-day process of lead generation for the business, including provision of leads to the sales team
Meet lead generation targets
• Using available data, deliver qualified in line with targets set
• Establish interest in our product set via outbound calling and booking appointments for the sales team.
• These leads/appointments are to be stored in Tracker and to appear in regular reports.
Maintain and improve lead quality
• Ensure that the leads provided to sales are of the best quality, providing all necessary contact information.
• Gather feedback from sales on quality of leads provided and continuously improve the process on data enrichment to ensure best quality of leads moving forward.
Develop approach to targeting prospects
• Build insight and experience by gathering and developing leads to qualification stage.
• Circulate learnings on approach to sales and marketing contacts.
Manage the telemarketing team function
• Day-to-day management of the telemarketing function. Responsible to lead generation and qualification of leads into sales.
What are we looking for:
• The successful Telemarketing Executive will have a background in telecoms/technology sales, with an aptitude for technology
• Knowledge of the property industry
• Strong commercial approach, appreciating the importance of revenue achievement, margin control and ROI
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
• Experience with wireless technology a distinct advantage
• Likely to have worked in a customer focused B2B environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a Telemarketing or Marketing Executive to join us as we grow, salary package will also include a bonus
Location: Stafford, Staffordshire
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 10:09:11
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Telecoms