Job Title: Technical Manager (Maternity Cover)
Job Description: We are currently recruiting an Interim Technical Manager position with a large blue chip, multi-site food company at their Lincolnshire facility. You will be responsible for managing the site's quality and hygiene functions. You will be working alongside major clients including Tesco and Marks & Spencer.
* Lead your department to ensure projects are delivered
* Overall accountability for the Technical Department
* Manage the systems for assessing risk and performance
* Form important relationships and solve problems
* An outstanding ability to communicate
* Be forceful and determined character
* Good computer skills
* The ability to work autonomously and to be resourceful
The ideal candidate will have:
* A degree relevant to the food industry
* Advanced HACCP and Hygiene certificates
* A proven track record of managing Technical Departments
* Microbiology experience
In return, to the right candidate, the company offers a salary and benefits package which is second to none.
Please apply online or for more information contact Gilbert Gregory on (Apply online only).
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:02:21
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Retail/Purchasing