Job Title: Social Media & Marketing Influencer Executive
Job Description: Social Media & Marketing Influencer Executive
Whey Forward Health Industries Ltd.
PROMiXX & Whey Forward Health Industries is looking for an experienced Social Media Executive with experience managing Market Influencers to join a small, dynamic team in their Cardiff headquarters.
* Proven track record with extensive experience in social media marketing and digital media;
* Demonstrable social networking and social analytics tools knowledge;
* Proven track record optimizing CPC, CPA campaigns to increase ROI
* Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing strategies;
* Ability to process and analyse data;
* Ability to communicate effectively and nurture strong relationships with existing influencers. Including; Olympic athletes, International Sports Stars, Celebrities and Youtubers.
* Excellent writing skills and attention to detail;
* Exceptional organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects;
* Ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment;
* Enthusiastic work ethic and commitment to support business growth;
* Educated to degree-level within a relevant field.
* Ability to organize social media activities in large office Gym and photo studio on site.
* Work with the Marketing Manager to create and optimise global social media strategies across several fast growing, health, lifestyle and fitness brands;
* Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content;
* Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images and video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action; working closely with the design team.
* Create high yielding CPC, CPA campaigns on main social channels with ongoing optimization for maximum ROI on ads spend.
* Management and optimization of market influencer portfolio; including Olympic athletes, international sports stars and celebrities
* Optimise customer experience both pre- and post-sale through social media engagement, including responding to customer support enquiries;
* Identify and analyse key data and optimize strategies accordingly;
* Collaborate with other departments (creative, customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions;
* Identify and recruit market influencers across all social platforms;
* Assist Marketing Director with digital advertising management and optimization;
* Occasional out-of-hours and weekend work required remotely for key campaigns;
* Attending international Health and fitness expos around the world.
* Report directly to the CMO.
Salary: £20k-£25k (dependent on experience)
Hours: 8:30am-5pm (37.5hrs/week) Flexible hours available.
Location: Cardiff, CF11 8JQ
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 10:29:11
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Marketing