Job Title: Senior BI Developer
Job Description: Senior BI Developer
Shortlist Recruitment are working with a hugely successful market leader who are currently recruiting for a Senior BI Developer.
The Senior BI Developer will need to be committed, dedicated and a focused individual with experience in Business Intelligence, Database Architecture, Data Mapping and Data Manipulation. Any experience in SSRS, SSIS or SSAS is an advantage
The Senior BI Developer would be expected to work alongside other Developers to identify and refine data and reporting requirements. You will have responsibilities that include data design and modelling, contributing to a physical and logical data model and perform data studies and data recovery.
The Senior BI Developer will have:
– Strong data analytical and problem solving skills.
– Experience in using SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS and SSRS.
– Strong Excel skills
– Experienced in working with senior stakeholders
– 3-5 years experience in developing and maintaining data warehouses, data marts, and related tools for the purpose of delivering information and data needed by business
– Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
– Must have extensive knowledge of data warehouse and data marts concepts, and the use of ETL tools (SSIS preferred).
– Practical experience of using the Microsoft BI Stack
The Senior BI Developer will be joining a fantastic company with an amazing work environment, and will have the chance to demonstrate their technical ability in front of a host of different audiences.
The Senior BI Developer role will pay up to £45,000 dependent on experience. If this role sounds interesting and you feel you have the right experience, please apply ASAP.
This Senior BI Developer role is based in Chester and commutable from Manchester, Warrington, Stockport, Cheshire, Liverpool, Wirral and North Wales
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:04:02
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: IT