Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant, South Manchester
Job Description: A primary school in the Cheadle Hulme area of Manchester are looking to appoint an experienced SEN teaching assistant who can work 1:1 with a pupil who has Autism.
The pupil finds it difficult to socialise with his peers and will need a teaching assistant who can support him in joining in with classroom activities.
The ideal teaching assistant will have:
* A strong SEN background, specifically experience working with children with autism
* Confidence working on a 1:1 basis both within and outside of the classroom
* DBS dated within the last year, on the update system or willing to get a new one
* Ability to build a good rapport with children
This is a full time, temporary long-term post in a small primary school located in South Manchester.
What we can offer:
* Working underneath an excellent SEN team and supportive head teacher
* Competitive salary from £55 to £65 per day
* Long term post
A registration process will need to be followed before starting the role, therefore you must be able to provide two references demonstrating the above skills.
The vacancy is being advertised by Prospero Teaching Manchester. The services advertised by Prospero Teaching in this instance are those of an employment business. Prospero teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV or call Prospero Teaching on (Apply online only)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:19:40
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Education