Job Title: SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER – TELECOMS
Job Description: SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER – TELECOMS
SALARY FROM £22,000 + OTE – £30K + (UNCAPPED)
**APPLICANTS MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF TELECOMS SALES SPECIFICALLY WITHIN THE CHANNEL**
We are recruiting on behalf of an innovative telecommunications business that is the first to bring to marketing a hugely ground breaking solution. They have already been recognised by their own community by winning numerous awards and they have been tipped to be one of the fastest growing business within the sector.
The company is VC backed and headed up by a team of hugely successful serial entrepreneurs.
They require the services of Sales Account Managers whose primary focus will be to chase existing partner quotes, generate new opportunities with partners, discuss renewals that partners have in the pipeline and also calling new prospects.
An amazing company with huge prospects to grow your career quickly!!
* Working as a team aligned to our Business Development Managers you'll be responsible for forming, nurturing and managing relationships with our partners, working closely with them to ensure that monthly sales targets are met, driving sales from our existing plan partners and converting new leads into connections.
* You will be expected to make daily contact with your Partners to maximise all sales opportunities as well as proactively prospecting for new relationships.
* You will act as the key point of contact for our partners on all sales related matters and will need to be self-motivated, a high energy individual and sales driven.
* Constantly identify and develop new business opportunities – relationships and quotes
* Maintain and contact via telephone and marketing activity hot prospects including self-generated relationships
* 75% of working time to be account volume development/new business activity.
* Gross Profit target achievement
* Compliance with acceptable quality (bad debt, renewals, fraud & DD success etc) levels within the business
* Demonstrable previous experience in a similar role
* Experience working within the telecoms industry
* Experience of managing B2B accounts and generating new business
* A can-do attitude
* Prepared to 'go the extra mile' for the business, colleagues or partners
* High energy
* Team player who can work off their own initiative
* Heightened sense of urgency
* A curious learner
* Demonstrates an interest in self-development and personal knowledge of the job
* Actively demonstrates a passion for the business
Send your CV for immediate consideration
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-16 17:34:29
Benefits: UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Telecoms