Job Title: Room Attendant required in Manchester Airport
Job Description: Omni Facilities Management are an established provider of Housekeeping Staff to many of the largest and most luxurious hotels around the UK and beyond.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and self motivated room attendant to join our team in a busy hotel Manchester Airport, on a permanent basis.
As a housekeeping room attendant you will be responsible for cleaning rooms daily on required standards and assist with any guest requests or queries.
• Hotel room cleaning experience – desirable
• Good customer service skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and strong organizational skills.
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality.
• £7.20 per hour
• Working hours between 20 and 35 hours per week
• Up to 28 days of paid holiday.
• Free meals while on duty.
• Great working environment
Documented evidence of eligibility to work in the UK will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
You can apply by replying to the ad and attaching your CV and contact details
Location: Ringway, Manchester
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 10:03:29
Benefits: 28 days holiday per annum
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Hospitality/Hotel