Job Title: Project Manager (Windows 10)- 12 month Fixed term contract
Job Description: Project Manager (Windows 10)- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Up to 60k Per Annum
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK with a long standing history dating back almost 900 years. My client is a leading provider of healthcare infrastructure design, build and maintenance with a focus of providing innovative efficiency improvements within the trust. The organisation provides an ethical approach with a focus on making a huge difference within the NHS. They combine exceptionally high standards and public sector values with commercial focus, innovative thinking and modern technology to create the best possible patient experience. The technology arm to the business provides a broad range of IT services to the trust covering desktop, email, clinical/administrative systems, network, mobility, telephony and IT training with an aim of making digital healthcare a reality.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing the deployment of Windows 10 into clinical areas during the trust-wide rollout. The post holder will be responsible for ensuring Windows 10 is successfully deployed to the area, this will include making sure all the necessary equipment is ordered and delivered on time and that the relevant staff are trained.
* The post holder will act as a single point of contact during the roll-out, and take ownership of any issues or queries, they will liaise with other departments where necessary and ensure all answers are communicated back.
* Organise aspects of the deployment phase and will need to prioritise competing priorities
* Working across numerous trust departments and levels of the organisation and work closely with the clinical area in order to build strong relationships with all departments involved in the roll-out and the project team.
* Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent Project Management qualification
* Experience of financial/cost management and tracking against set budgets
* Direct line management and staff development experience.
* Advanced MS Office MS Project and Visio skills.
* Experience of delivering successful Windows 7/8 or 10 projects
* This is a Fixed Term contract, salaried and is not a day rate.
Please call (Apply online only) or email for further information
Location: City of London
Job Type: Contract
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:14:51
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: IT