Job Title: Project Co-ordinator
Job Description: Do you have project coordination or project management experience? Are you looking to work for a creative and unique organisation of which can offer you a clear route to progress in? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you able to juggle a number of tasks at any one given time? If so this could be the perfect role for you…
I am recruiting on behalf of my Yeovil based client for a switched on, dynamic, and ideally immediately available individual to join a fantastic Yeovil based business.
I am looking for a Project Coordinator to complete the following tasks, amongst others;
• In conjunction with the Project Manager (PM), co-ordinate multiple projects in an efficient and effective manner to ensure these are executed to the highest possible standard and relative to the business and clients’ expectations.
• Manage small projects autonomously in an efficient and effective manner to ensure these are executed to the highest possible standard and relative to the business and clients’ expectations i.e. fixture supply only, ad hoc orders, maintenance etc.
• In conjunction with the PM, identify customer requirements and communicate these clearly to ensure that all relevant parties are informed. Request quotes based on the agreed scope of works and prepare costing document/quotation to mark up and then send to the client for approval. Maintain consistent and professional relationships with the clients in order to deliver a high level of service in line with the agreed KPI’s through appropriate and timely communications.
• Be responsible for day to day admin activities such as managing the PM’s calendar, setting up calendar invites, arranging site access, typing up notes, setting up new sites on the system etc to facilitate the smooth running of the project and ensure all client folders are kept up to date
• Be responsible for collating and sending the H&S pack to the appointed Site Manager ahead of works starting on site to ensure they have all the relevant information relating to the project. Ideally this should be 7 days before the start date and ahead of their briefing with the PM. In conjunction with the PM, regularly liaise with the Site/Contracts Managers and contractors to ensure the smooth running of the programme and maintain safe working conditions on site.
• Manage and maintain an accurate record of all relevant business and project expenditure throughout the project endeavouring to provide cost savings for the client whilst maximising profit margins. Assist with the compilation of final accounts and chase in client purchase orders to ensure all invoices are raised and paid on time.
If you are full of energy, and are loking for an exciting new challenge like the one above please call Jessica Harmer in branch today
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:15:35
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Retail/Purchasing