Job Title: NFP & Charities Audit Senior – Top 20 Firm – Central London
Job Description: Firm: Top 20
– Workload: 70% Audit, 30% Accounts Prep & CT
– Location: City of London
– Clients: Charities and Not for Profit organisations
– Benefits: Annual pay review & 25 days holiday
– Salary: £28-34k
The progressive Central London office of a Top 20 firm is currently seeking an Audit Senior to join their team. The environment is extremely down to earth and the firm are very supportive of their staff, which is shown by their above market benefits package and twice yearly bonus scheme. They were recently winners of National firm of the Year in the British Accountancy Awards.
Focused on a client base of Charities and Not for Profit organisations with turnovers ranging from £2m to £500m, your workload as an Audit Senior will be 70% Audit, 30% Accounts preparation and Corporation tax.
The successful candidate for this Audit Senior role will:
– be ACA or ACCA qualified with relevant practice experience gained at a recognised UK firm
– have good accounts preparation skills, including group accounts
– be competent in planning and completion skills as well as previous experience of supervising junior members of staff
– demonstrate strong organisation and client facing skills as well as a commercially aware outlook
Please call on (Apply online only) to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists
Location: Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:22:07
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Accounting/Financial/Insurance