Job Title: Marketing Executive – Property Management – City
Job Description: Our client, a Property Management company are looking for a Marketing Executive to work in their Head Office in the City. This is a fantastic opportunity for a 360 Marketer with 1-2 years experience, to join an award winning company who are offering progression to Marketing Manager long term.
– Develop and execute Direct Marketing to local occupiers (Data mining and mailing)
– Manage property portals
– Manage and update group websites – Hot Offices, job listings, staff & image updates
– Monitor social media & manage social advertising producing monthly output report
– Monitor & run daily PPC Reports
– Manage production of Phone App and other applications
– Manage the Intranet. Daily updates, content creation. Main point of contact for Intranet (internal & external)
– Actively monitor Analytics across online platforms to track traffic and performance
– Seeking out new opportunities for online & offline marketing campaigns
– Write marketing copy for websites and maintain activity on these websites
– Liaising with web developers, graphic designers and other third parties
– Design work in Photoshop
– Active contribution in team meetings and support on all activities
– Working autonomously to a high level of accuracy and speed
– Excellent attention to detail
– Experience of working with a CMS and database driven websites
– Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
– Knowledge of digital trends and a passion for online media
– Understanding of SEO principles
– Proficient at Photoshop
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £150 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 10:26:14
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Marketing