Job Title: Locum Social Worker – Community Mental Health – Part-tim
Job Description: Locum Social Worker – Community Mental Health – Part-time
A client in London is currently seeking a Locum Social Worker to join their Community Mental Health service for 2 days per week working under the NHS trust. You will be working with service users age 18- 65 in both a hospital and community setting.
* To work with vulnerable adults and families/carers to support vulnerable service users ensuring the needs of the vulnerable remain paramount.
* To assess, plan and use evidence based analytical practice to implement and evaluate safeguarding measures to ensure all adults are given the opportunity to maximise and maintain their independence.
* To work to a structured time management practice; submitting reports, assessments and plans within regulated timescales.
* To co-ordinate, and take a lead role in, multi-professional/agency core groups and other professional meetings.
* To be competent in all areas of the Skills and Competency framework for Social Workers.
You must have:
* HCPC registration
* Clear, Enhanced DBS
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
* Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
* Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials – worth £500 a year
* Pay rate £29+ per hour
* Free DBS and compliance service
* £250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply, please contact Emily Game (Apply online only) or Alternatively, you can apply through the website. Managers are looking to interview shortly, so please do not hesitate to give me a call
Job Type: Contract
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:21:38
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Social Care