Job Title: Internal Sales Assistant (part time)
Job Description: Our client is a leading supplier of quality DIY and OEM related products to retailers and manufacturers, with a supply chain extending through local authorities, architects and builders.
They are currently seeking to recruit an Internal Sales Assistant to work part time hours (25 hours per week) based at their Regency Mill site in Macclesfield. The successful candidate`s key responsibility will be to provide customers with the highest standard of customer service and to convey a positive company image at all times.
– Provide exceptional levels of customer service at all times, adhering to all company policies and procedures
– Answer all external calls as a matter of priority
– Process customer orders in accordance with the customer`s needs and also following company policy
– Accurately complete customer order and despatch information and communicate in a timely manner both with customers and internal departments
– Liaise with the external sales support team providing sales information, customer requirements and feedback
– Endeavour to resolve customer queries in a timely and effective manner
– Accurately record all query/credit information and make it accessible to the Internal Sales Team Leader
– Actively participate in building strategies to reduce company generated errors which result in queries being raised
– Effectively keep open communication with all departments and within the team
– Cover holiday hours of other team members
– Other duties as required by management which may include being redeployed to other areas of the business
Key Skills and Experience:
– You must have a minimum of 1 years` experience in a customer service role
– Good organisational and time management skills
– The ability to work well on your own and as part of a team
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to communicate with customers and internal departments via email, telephone and face to face
– Good business sense and a professional manner
– Good computer skills, including Microsoft office, and use of a company intranet system
The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 10.00am until 3.00pm. You will be required to work full time hours to cover holidays for other team members.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 28 days` holiday per year (pro rata) including bank holidays and Christmas shut down and company pension.
If your application is successful, the interview process will be a face to face interview at the Head Office in Macclesfield. Work references will be required.
If you have the skills, drive and motivation required, please apply today!
Keywords: Internal Sales Assistant, Customer Service Assistant, Administration, Sales administrator, Customer Service Administrator
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to (url removed) for further consideration
Location: Macclesfield, SK11
Job Type: Permanent, Contract
Job Date: 2017-02-17 10:58:56
Benefits: £8.35 per hour (25 hours per week)
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Customer Services