Job Title: Home Care Worker
Job Description: Home Care Workers
Pin-Point – Durham
£8.00- £8.40 per hour
To deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan provided by their local authority whilst remaining in their own homes.
– Prompting and assisting with medication
– Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and daily living
– Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
– Record keeping – maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
– Maintain regular communication with Home Manager
– Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
– To communicate effectively
– Financial -to include Bill payment. Pension collection.
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
– Previous experience working within a healthcare environment
– Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
– A sense of responsibility
– Professional, friendly & a willing disposition
– Reliable & trustworthy
– Eligible to work in the UK
What Pin-Point will do for you:
– Weekly Pay
– Flexible working patterns to suit you
– Holiday allowance accrued as you work
– FREE annual training
– Continuing Support & Development
– Bonus structure for "Refer a friend" scheme.
– 24/7 support line
– Support with Continual Personnel Development.
Pin-Point Healthcare are a local independent healthcare organisation and are one of the leading recruitment agencies in the North East & Nationwide supplying all grades of both Qualified Nurses and experienced care & support staff to the healthcare industry.
If any of the above describes you and you wish to be part of a great team whose paramount importance is to deliver exceptional care Pin-Point would like to hear from you.
Please forward your CV to: (Email Removed)
Job Type: Permanent, Contract
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:20:30
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Social Care