Job Title: HEAD CHEF -Nr Truro
Job Description: Head Chef – immediate start for boutique style hotel nr Truro
Are you looking for your next challenge? Ready to step into a new kitchen and make your mark?
Our client, beautifully located on a picturesque, very rural harbour front location, nr Truro, has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Head Chef.
The selected candidate will lead and manage their team and push to take this food further forward.
The menu is simple, fresh, imaginative, brasserie in style and best described as locally and brilliantly put together- big plates, small tapas style dishes along with some stunning dishes to be able to take out.
* Must have at least two years delivering, high quality food in a Head Chef/Sous Chef capacity
* Must be driven, and have demonstrable experience working under pressure
* Will be creative and be passionate about evolving menus
* Will have a proven track leadership record within high volume a la carte kitchen, with seasonal ingredients.
* Will be a natural leader, who has recruited, trained and assessed your previous team
* Will have experience working with margins and stock management
* Will have knowledge of and experience implementing food hygiene safety policies
Hours of work will be 40-45 per week, spread across 5 days, the shifts will be split and straights.
There are staff discounts on dining and accommodation within this small hotel group along with service charge that is shared every three months and offering a very competitive starting salary.
You will be responsible for the management of the kitchen and its team, whilst ensuring the offerings are maintained to the highest standartds.
An exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
For more information or to apply, email andy
Location: Truro, Cornwall
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 10:21:00
Benefits: Service Charge
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Hospitality/Hotel