Job Title: Graduate Technical Sales Engineee
Job Description: Graduate Technical Sales Engineer Bicester – Oxfordshire, UK £30k OTE
With a degree in mechanical engineering or mechatronics, an understanding of motors and a keen interest in the world of electric vehicles you may have what is needed for this exciting technical sales opportunity near Oxford.
You will be joining a small but growing company that designs and manufactures motors and electric drivetrain solutions for the electric vehicle (EV) market place.
Often graduate engineers involved with formula student projects will get exposure to the reality of integrating electric motors into a vehicle. They will understand the mechanical engineering aspects of a motors limitations and functionality and will have a degree of electrical engineering theory, enough to understand power requirements and limitations.
This is typical of what is required to identify the opportunities and support the potential clients that you would be working with.
Involvements – not exhaustive:
• Winning new projects for the company’s range of motors, generators, electronic motor controllers and design services.
• Establishing and developing business relationships with new and existing customers globally
• Assist design and development with technical requirements gathering
Knowledge & experience needed:
• A degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or automotive engineering (with demonstrable content relating to electrical engineering and electrical machines / motors)
• Knowledge of motors (AC, DC, brushed or brushless / BLDC motors)
• Understanding of control and rotordynamic systems
• A passion for the world of Electric Vehicles / Hybrid Vehicles
• Excellent communication skills (written / verbal English) you will meet with and present to customers
• Enthusiastic, motivated, flexible, adaptable and confident – you will have the chance to earn commission from your efforts!
• Able to travel with the role
You won’t be limited to the automotive world as this company has also been involved with supporting the integration of their motors into the marine, aerospace and industrial control markets too
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-01-27 16:58:55
Benefits: commission (c£30k OTE)
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Automotive/Aerospace