Job Title: German Speaking Copywriter
Job Description: My client requires a dynamic, German speaking, copywriter to join its growing marketing team.
The role of the copywriter is to engage the reader and motivate them to do something, such as making a sales enquiry, signing up to a blog or interact on social media.
Fluent written and oral German and English is essential for this role.
● Writing copy for web pages, blogs, social media and sales support.
● Tailoring content and style for the intended purpose, e.g. sell, inform or engage.
● Understanding the target audiences and what interests and motivates them.
● Identifying key messages and how to articulate them across different channels.
● Researching and writing thought leadership articles.
● Identifying interesting new ways to communicate with the audience.
● Editing your own and others' copy.
Full product training will be provided. Excellent career opportunities.
Experience and Qualifications
● Honours degree, ideally in an area which adds authority to your copywriting credentials.
● Two years experience preferred, preferably in education or B2B, or a background working in the education system.
● Knowledge of marketing an advantage.
● Impeccable attention to detail
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:13:33
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Media