Job Title: Full Time Room Attendant required in Portrush
Job Description: Experienced Room Attendants required to start urgently in a fantastic hotel in Portrush.
Omni Facilities Management Ltd is an established provider of Housekeeping Staff to many of the UK’s largest and most luxurious hotels.
Currently we are recruiting for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person for the position of Room Attendant. In this role you will be responsible for cleaning rooms daily, assisting with guest requests or queries and following any tasks issued by Supervisors or Management, as well as liaising with guests as required.
• Previous 4* hotel experience is essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work under pressure and have strong organizational skills
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality
• £7.20 per hour
• 28 days paid holiday
• career progression opportunities
• various incentives including long service awards, recommend a friend scheme, employee of the month award, etc..
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
Location: Portrush, Causeway Coast and Glens
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 10:00:36
Benefits: 28 days holiday per annum
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Hospitality/Hotel