Job Title: French IT Lead Generation, Telemarketing Agent – HIGH OTE
Job Description: Are you a French speaker looking to start a new career and further develop your communication skills?
We have multiple immediate openings for French speaking ambitious individuals to work as French Telemarketers/ Lead Generation Consultants within our client's Development Division. The position will be responsible for generating demand by reaching out to prospective customers across France and Belgium.
This is an entry level position, perfect for recent graduates or online students. Full training is provided and will be compensated at an hourly rate. This is a temporary to permanent position (12 weeks temp), £18,800 + high OTE when permanent. There are opportunities to progress and develop into other areas of business,
We are looking for someone speaking fluent French, outgoing, ambitious, driven and energetic! We are not looking for telemeraketing industry experience. We are looking for personality and willingness to learn.
For the position of French Lead Generation Representative / Telemarketing Agent we are looking for French speakers.
Responsibilities of French Lead Generation Representative/ French Telemarketer
* Learn the features and benefits for all products and services sold in the division – French
* Explain features and benefits of offered IT solution to prospects in non-technical terms
* Maintain accurate notes in our CRM system and update records as required and instructed in French
* Maintain a positive, professional attitude in dealing with customers, prospects, and staff members
* Work as part of a team of dedicated Telemarketing reps to cross-train and achieve team growth objectives
Minimum requirements for French Telemarketing Consultants/ French Lead Generation Agents
* Ability to work a consistent full-time 37.5 hour work week (8:45AM-5:30PM M-F for the UK market, 07:45-4:30 for French Lead Generation Represenatives/ Telephone Researchers and 13:45-22:30 for the US market)
* Excellent telephone manner
We are offering an hourly rate and weekly pay + commission during probation period (1 month), £9.50-£10.00 per hour + High OTE, £18,800 + OTE when permanent.
You will be working in Central Reading, 5 minute walk from the train station.
Location is easily accessible from: Reading, Basingstoke, Woking, Wokingham, Fleet, Newbury, Greenford, Oxford, Slough, Maidenhead, Southampton, West London, London Waterloo
Please apply now to secure immediate start
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Job Type: Temporary
Job Date: 2017-02-17 10:56:45
Benefits: high OTE
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Sales