Job Title: Finance Systems Analyst – ERP, MRP, SAP Systems
Job Description: £45,000 – £50,000. Finance Systems Analyst – ERP, MRP, SAP Systems – ERP, MRP, SAP Systems. Opportunity to join an expanding multinational, engineering group of companies with ongoing investment into UK Divisions. The company has recently invested into new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to streamline its multiple UK operations and as a result of that are looking for an Accountant, Project Accountant or Finance Professional to provide guidance on software’s financial modules configuration to effectively reflect key financial information needed for effective decision making across group of companies.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• International business, specialising in metals processing and manufacturing as well as the manufacture and distribution advanced engineering products
• Global turnover approximately $4.3 billion and it employs circa 3,000 people globally.
• Multiple, profitable division in the UK, each specialising on different range of products
• Attractive salary with significant career development opportunities
The job will involve:
• Configuring & implementing ERP financial modules to a number of business units in transformation projects or acquisitions.
• Maintaining and developing the mapping of manufacturing transactions to the financial ledgers.
• Designing and developing ERP solutions and support costing of products in a variety of businesses.
• Providing analytical specifications to develop Business Intelligence rollout.
• Working closely with the key stakeholders to design and implement standard reports to enable month-end reporting.
• Develop, prepare and maintain user training material, and use these as an aid when delivering training sessions to users.
• Create workflow diagrams to analyse business requirements and processes.
• Support the finance teams within the business units. Respond to finance questions related to the Infor LN ERP System. Resolve and ensure timely and accurate problems resolution of technical issues.
This job will suit:
• An Accountant / Finance Professional with considerable experience in a matrix organisation utilising complex software systems such as SAP, QAD or Infor LN.
• Excellent IT skills or Experience of supporting software rollout / large IT projects from finance point of view.
This job is commutable from West Midlands area
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:19:14
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: IT