Job Title: Dutch Client Support
Job Description: Use your language skills in a fun and dynamic workplace alongside other multi-lingual people!
We're recruiting for a great company in Edinburgh. You will be representing a key account and will be responsible for receiving calls from customers, discussing a range of products and services. You will be trained to resolve calls and to provide first time resolution when possible. No Selling involved.
What we're looking for:
* You are fluent in Dutch and English
* You've had experience working with customers in a service industry and you enjoyed it!
* You have an outgoing personality that resonates over the phone and in email.
* You can think your way through challenges before you act.
* You are a team player and collaborate with your colleagues as one team.
* You are not afraid to ask for help when you need it.
* You will be confident using all Microsoft
This role carries some brilliant benefits, such as on site parking, free hot drinks, Friday doughnuts and fruit, retail discounts and SO MUCH MORE!
The post holder will be expected to cover shifts anytime between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply. You can also contact us on (Apply online only).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:17:04
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Customer Services