Job Title: Administrator / Account Co-ordinator – Ringwood – Circa £17,000
Job Description: Administrator / Account Co-ordinator – Ringwood – Circa £17,000 plus excellent benefits and great career opportunity.
Administrator / Client Services Co-ordinator is required to join a busy team at our client's Ringwood offices. You will be working in a team of both Administrators, Co-Ordinators and Account Managers, supporting and managing the admin function for a small team of Account Managers.
Your role will include:
– General administration to support the job function efficiently and effectively
– Supporting field based Account Managers with regards to managing their accounts and taking calls and enquiries.
– Handling quotations and preparing reports for account managers to present to clients
– Working with Excel spreadsheets to produce reports and findings.
– Liaising with insurers, clients and internal teams.
The successful candidate will have a confident telephone manner and possess the ability to build rapport with people both over the telephone and face to face. Previous Insurance experience would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
Previous customer service and office based administration experience is essential for this role.
Free parking on site!
For more information about this role or to apply, please contact Hannah Darby in the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Recruitment.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Job Type: Permanent
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:07:12
Benefits: benefits, free parking
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Accounting/Financial/Insurance