Job Title: Administration Assistant / Minute Taker
Job Description: Have you ever considered working within a large public sector organisation on a 6 months temporary basis? As our client’s first tier preferred supplier, we have an exciting opening for an experienced minute taker / administrator to work within a fast paced, team environment.
In the Administrative Assistant / Minute Taker role you will be:
* Attending meetings and taking accurate minutes at Disciplinary Hearings and Grievance Hearings
* Assisting with the provision of a timely, cost effective and confidential employment investigations service
* Providing administrative and word processing support to the team including data handling, telephone and email enquiries and photocopying
* Liaising with different department when setting up arrangements for hearings, production of statements and availability
* Liaising with staff to organise meetings, ensure their attending and to advise employees of processes
To be considered for the Administrative Assistant / Minute Taker Job you must have:
* Experience working within a team in an office environment
* Confidence in taking accurate minutes at meeting
* Fast and precise typing skills
* Knowledge of office procedures including word processing, filing and databases
* A calm and courteous manner due to the nature of the role
* An understanding of the need for confidentiality
This is a full time (30 hours per week) vacancy for a temporary period of 6 months which is based Conwy. The hourly pay rate is £8.20 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
By submitting your details in application for this vacancy you consent to receiving further relevant job search related information from Supertemps which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Thank you for viewing our vacancy for an Administrative Assistant / Minute Taker. For more information about this or any of our other vacancies please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales
Location: Conwy, Wales
Job Type: Temporary
Job Date: 2017-02-17 11:14:55
Benefits: holiday pay
Country: United Kingdom
Job Category: Administration